|We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours.
Responsible for leading Radial’s marketing shared services team, the Digital Strategy and Marketing Communications Lead will establish and execute the digital, creative, and marketing communications strategy supporting integrated marketing management, sales enablement, prospect marketing and relationship marketing programs, campaigns, and activities. This leader will be responsible for managing all asset development and refresh efforts, prioritizing and coordinating production schedules and resources, and ensuring brand compliance across all deliverables.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates cross enterprise to translate marketing strategy into creative approaches that drive prospect and customer engagement.
- Defines digital strategy for radial.com and manages the evolution of the company’s website.
- Establishes the framework and manages production and refresh efforts for custom microsites supporting account-based marketing, deal-based marketing and prospect marketing programs and events.
- Manages the digital strategy team and activities, including SEO, paid media, webinars, social media and email marketing. Mobilizes and manages creative, multimedia, and content resources to support the conceptualization, development and production of value-focused assets to power outreach, positioning, relationship and business development efforts.
- Oversees content strategy and production encompassing brochures, fact sheets, presentations, battle cards, playbooks case studies, website copy, white papers, videos, and other digital material.
- Ensures content is on-brand and optimized for user experience across all channels.
- Supports sales enablement, prospect marketing, relationship marketing, and other key stakeholders to address production requirements for programs, campaigns, and special projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Self-directed with proven digital marketing and marketing communications program management skills that work collaboratively to drive outcomes for the Marketing team, including achieving quarterly / annual metrics.
- The ability to lead and inspire teams of creative and content specialists to achieve more under aggressive production timelines. Storytelling expertise and an exceptional understanding of how to create multichannel content that resonates.
- Proven track record in defining and delivering business growth through marketing in growing, dynamic, B2B companies with proven ability to multi-task on several concurrent projects.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, SFDC, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience in web design, web content, email marketing, marketing communications, video production, and digital branding practices.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, web analytics, and Google Adwords.
- Excellent people management, project management, and production prioritization and tracking.
- Superior writing, editing and proofing skills.
- A strong teaming and the capability to effectively collaborate and communicate across functions.
- Ability to think strategically, with superior critical thinking skills, execute quickly with quality and drive toward objectives.
Work Experience & Education
- Minimum 15 years’ experience – high-tech B2B strategic marketing, marketing communications, digital strategy, digital marketing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing marketing and production resources
- Bachelor's degree – Marketing, Communications.Bachelors Degree or Equivalent - Marketing.